Custom Personalized Champagne: Luxury French Champagne, France, 750ml – Vintage
Price: $285.00 / bottle
No Minimum Order
Price Includes Champagne & Custom Engraving
Call for Great Quantity Discounts
Winemaker’s Tasting Notes:
This Champagne is a big, broad shouldered wine. “The immediate impression is of the mildness of the pure, airy, bright bouquet. A floral, fruity pastel tone then unfolds and quickly darkens into candied fruit, ripe hay and toasted notes, along with hints of licorice.
The wine’s opulence – contained and succulent, round at heart – reveals itself in the mouth. The envelope slides and stretches, and the wine becomes more complex and edgy, silkier than it is creamy. The whole eventually melts into an exquisite bitterness tinged with the briny taste of the sea.”
A Deluxe Engraved Champagne Bottle … The Best Champagne for Your Celebration!
CLICK IMAGE TO SEE ENLARGED ENGRAVING DETAIL
At the Engraved Letter, we have mastered the fine art of wine & champagne personalizing and custom decorating using a combination of hand engraving, sand blasting and etching.
Click Here to Return to All Engraved Wine & Engraved Champagne Varieties
Click Here to Return to All of Our Premium Engraved Champagne Varieties
About Designing Your Engraved Wine or Engraved Champagne Bottle:
- There are no extra set-up fees or design fees.
- We custom design every order and provide a proof before engraving.
- Engraving area up to 3″ x 5″.
- We also offer gold leafing and silver leafing to enhance the letters & artwork.
- We can work around the label, or remove the label and engrave the entire side of the bottle.
- We can use your art or logos in the engraved design – or we can design something for you.
Production & Delivery Times for Engraved Wine or Engraved Champagne:
- Because every engraving order is custom designed, production time depends on the size of your order. Normal Production time is 2 weeks.
- Delivery takes 1-2 days to anywhere in California. Call us for information on RUSH ORDERS.
You must be at least 21 years of age to order alcohol, pay for alcohol, and receive alcohol. Wine and champagne must be signed for by someone 21 years of age or older.