https://engravedlogos.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/engraved-gifts.png 0 0 admin https://engravedlogos.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/engraved-gifts.png admin2014-11-03 20:17:182017-10-28 03:53:32Custom Engraved Wine Los Angeles: Silver Oak Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
Custom Engraved Wine Los Angeles: Silver Oak Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
Custom Engraved Wine: Silver Oak Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, 750ml
Price: 170.00 / bottle
No Minimum Order
Price Includes Wine & Custom Engraving
Call for Great Quantity Discounts
Silver Oak’s latest Alexander Valley offering is a textbook version of their immensely popular Cabernet. Wild dark berry, black cherry and mint notes lead to a ripe and polished texture that finishes with a healthy dose of their signature American wood. They’ve been going strong for 40 years as one of California’s benchmark Cabernet producers.
A Deluxe Presentation Engraved Wine Bottle… The Best Wine for Your Celebration!
At the Engraved Letter, we have mastered the fine art of wine & champagne personalizing and custom decorating using a combination of hand engraving, sand blasting and etching.
Click Here to Return to All Engraved Wine & Engraved Champagne Varieties
About Designing Your Engraved Wine or Engraved Champagne Bottle:
- There are no extra set-up fees or design fees.
- We custom design every order and provide a proof before engraving.
- Engraving area up to 3″ x 5″.
- We also offer gold leafing and silver leafing to enhance the letters & artwork.
- We can work around the label, or remove the label and engrave the entire side of the bottle.
- We can use your art or logos in the engraved design – or we can design something for you.
Production & Delivery Times for Engraved Wine or Engraved Champagne:
- Because every engraving order is custom designed, production time depends on the size of your order. Normal Production time is 2 weeks.
- Delivery takes 1-2 days to Southern California, up to 1 week to the East Coast. Call us for information on RUSH ORDERS.
You must be at least 21 years of age to order alcohol, pay for alcohol, and receive alcohol. Wine and champagne must be signed for by someone 21 years of age or older.